BBQ & GRILLING Camp
During this 3-Day, hands on BBQ Camp we will be teaching you the tricks of the trade when it comes to your backyard BBQ. We will discuss a variety of cooking techniques from grilling to smoking. During the sessions you will learn to cook a variety of meals including chicken, steaks, pork and seafood. You will learn a variety of rubs, sauces and mops, all to enhance your meals. We will also be using the grill to make delicious side dishes and desserts to make your backyard parties a complete success. We will also discuss the variety of BBQ techniques and dishes from around the nation, including Classic Kansas City Ribs to Southwestern Chicken to Salmon from the Pacific Northwest and Vinegary Carolina Pork. The price for the 3 Day Camp $300.00.
The following menu items will be prepared during this class
Type: Hands On
* Day One:
* Grilled Vegetable Antipasti Platter
* Southwestern Barbecued Chicken
* Chipotle Glazed Corn on Cob & Classic Potato Salad
* Grilled Pineapple Sundae
* Day Two:
* Fire Roasted Guacamole and Chips
* Kansas City Style Baby Back Ribs
* BBQ Baked Beans and Jalapeno Cornbread
* Grown Up Smores
* Day Three:
* Rum Scented Grilled Shrimp Skewers
* Pineapple Mango Salsa
* Carolina Pulled Pork Sandwiches
* Homemade Coleslaw
* Grilled Sweet Potato Wedges
* Grilled Pound Cake with Carmelized Peaches
Please check our web site often for updates.
Please register early, classes are on a first come, first service basis. All applications must be accompanied by full payment.
- You can register online by selecting the Register Now link next to desired class.
- You can register by phone by calling us at 800-611-CHEF.
- You can also register at our reception desk during your next visit.
Click Here To View Our Secure Site and Privacy Information
If you cannot attend class, call us at 702-562-3900 at least 48-HOURS BEFORE the class and we will give you credit towards a future class or a refund. If you cancel after the 48-hour time frame or miss a class, NO REFUNDS or CREDIT will be given. If you are unable to attend class, you may send someone in your place. Creative Cooking School reserves the right to cancel classes. Class offerings depend on minimum enrollment. In this event, we will notify you and provide a refund or we will give you credit towards a future class. You will have 1 YEAR ONLY to use any credit from a cancelled class.
What To Bring And What's Included